Christmas Snowman Crafts for Kids
Snowman crafts bring instant Christmas spirit. And the good thing is, it doesn't matter if you're living in an area where it'll be snowing or not. Just make your own!
What You Need:
- foam cup and styrofoam ball
- double sided tape
- craft glue - such as pva glue
- paint brush
- 2 pipe cleaners - cut in half (2 pieces for arms, and 1 half for mouth)
- wiggly eyes
- orange pom pom or similar
- small piece of ribbon - for scarf
- small yoghurt tub or similar
- cotton balls
- plastic bowl - optional
What To Do:
- Stick the styrofoam ball to the foam cup with a piece of double sided tape.
- Pour a little glue into the yoghurt tub, and using the paint brush - paint the snowman all over.
- Cover it all over with cotton balls.
- Tie the ribbon around snowman's neck - parent may have to help with this.
- Glue on wiggly eyes, or make eyes with pipe cleaners and stick into head.
- Glue on pom pom for nose.
- Fold one of the pipe cleaner halves into half again and twist - glue on for mouth.
- Glue on the other pipe cleaner halves on for arms.
- Optional - brush glue on the bottom of a plastic bowl and stick snowman in the middle, and stick cotton balls all around.
To go to Snowman Christmas Ornaments for Kids click here.
More Christmas Fun for Kids
For more Christmas fun for kids click on one of the links below: