Santa Crafts Get You Into Xmas Spirit
Santa Crafts are just sooooo much fun to do. Your children will get into happy anticipation for Santa Claus and his reindeers to visit him in the instant they start crafting.
What You Need:
- 2 paper plates - stapled together - tops facing one another
- large triangle cut out of cardboard / cardstock to fit onto top of plates for hat
- cotton balls
- wiggly eyes - or a marker
- craft glue - such as pva glue
- small yoghurt tub or similar
- paint brush
- cushion filling for beard
What To Do:
- Pour a little bit of glue into the yoghurt tub and using the paint brush - brush paint onto the top of Santa's head - the paper plates.
- Stick Santa's hat - the triangle - to Santa's head.
- Brush glue along the bottom of Santa's hat and a little at the top.
- Stick on cotton balls in a line at the bottom and stick one on top.
- Brush a little bit of glue where santa's eyes will go and stick eyes on - or if using a marker draw on.
- Brush a little bit of glue where santa's nose will go and stick a cotton ball on.
- Brush glue where santa's beard will go and stick the cushion filling on to make a big fluffy beard for your Santa.
To go to Christmas Ornaments click here.
More Christmas Fun for Kids
For more Christmas fun click on one of the links below: